The CNX Cinch Nut allows for easy, fast and dependable one-step installation.
MiTek Z4 Tie-Down System
The MiTek Z4 Tie-Down System is used in multi-story buildings to transfer uplift tension forces that result from earthquake and wind loading to the foundation. The system is engineered to limit story drifts and eliminate additional structural damage caused by loose connections in the floor framing.
- CNX/CNXO Cinch Nuts use a perpetual, self-ratcheting action that tightens in one direction while the rod remains stationary.
- Keeps connections of Tie-Down Runs tight to the floor framing members for the life of the building.
- Reduces effects of wood shrinkage, settlement, and other deformations that contribute to building damage.
- First in the industry to provide a continuous load path for uplift.
- Available for installation with threaded rods that are 3/8 inch through 1-1/2 inch diameter in 1/8 inch increments.